Daily Cribbing is my attempt to merge a whole bunch of nitpicked data from the blogs I read daily into one post.
Andrew Sullivan reviews the traffic data for Conservapedia.
Most viewed pages
1. Main Page [1,894,429]
2. Homosexuality [1,475,437]
3. Homosexuality and Hepatitis [515,993]
4. Homosexuality and Promiscuity [416,375]
5. Homosexuality and Parasites [387,265]
6. Homosexuality and Gonorrhea [327,795]
7. Homosexuality and Domestic Violence [319,073]
8. Gay Bowel Syndrome [305,261]
9. Homosexuality and Syphilis [261,781]
10. Homosexuality and Mental Health [243,293]
Marc Ambinder wonders about Senator Hillary Clinton’s lack of disclosure.
Michelle Malkin gives us a view of the “meltdown” of progressives in California trying to censure Senator Feinstein.